Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos added

I forgot all about the photo page

From: Pj <pjtheurer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 11:43 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos added

Just added 3 new photos of my 71 Sportabout...

Deep dish wheels in the rear... nice offset too...

Gives it a great "day two" feel dont it?

Paul J. Theurer

"In order to finish first, one must first finish"

R.O.A. Member # 12474

1971 AMC Hornet Sportabout 232 IL6, factory air, white vinyl reclining buckets and more im sure I'm forgetting

1972 Buick Riviera "Rachael" w/a (1968) Built 430 Cu. In. Bucket seats, full console, rear defog, climate control, trip set/ speed alert.... and more...

1994 Buick Roadmaster "Roadie" LT1 5.7 L. OBD1, ruby red leather, power windows, door locks....

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham LT1 5.7L OBD1 Grey Leather, tow package, h/d suspension... LOADED!

Fast with Class

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you." --Anonymous"