[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Insurance Card

Seems in most cases the only reason laws are enacted is because in some way or another it benefits someone financially to make it happen.  Is there such a thing as a Seat Belt manufacturers lobby in DC?

-Bill
Dallas, TX

--- On Tue, 1/11/11, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2b.

Re: Insurance card

Posted by: "Terry Atkins" twa1950@xxxxxxxxx   twa1950

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:02 pm (PST)

What I love is the fact you have to have to wear a seat belt in Kentucky
and Indiana but a guy can  pull up next to on a bike and he doesn't have to wear
a helmet.
Terry