[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Please pray for my Dad

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Please pray for my Dad

By the way. Anyone here remember General George S.
Patton from WWII? A rough son of a bitch! Excellent
General! I'm so glad he was on our side! My Dad served
under General Patton in the Third Army during the war.
Now...maybe some of you older guys like me(52)that
remember hearing about all of this when you were young
 can imagine a little of what my dad went thru!
General Patton is/was i gues my Dads favorite
commanding officer/hero! General Patton did not know
the word..slow down or the word quit! My Dad had the
highest  respect for the General. Said he was always
bright up at the front with the men. A good friend of
my Dad's told me that Dad was ON Omaha Beach when they
invaded Normandy France! I cannot even try to imagine
what that was like!! He never talked much at all about
the horrific things that he saw.  He  did tell me
stories about giving food/chocolates to the hungry
little German kids.Thanks again for letting me talk .
It does help. Sorry Bart for getting sooo far off
topic! Thankyou again,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: