[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Please pray for my Dad

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Please pray for my Dad

I'm onlne only for a few minutes tonight. I'm nervous
as hell!! I'm burying my Dad in the morning! This
whole last week has totally sucked beyond any
description!! Nothing is right here. I feel all messed
up ...BAD! I forgot to pay for some ebay auctions
while i was in the hospital with my Dad. A fellow got
very nasty and left totally absurd feedback for me. So
i got PISSED and left him shitty replies. Then emailed
him. Told him i was at the hospital, my Dad died..etc.
HE emailed me today...it usaid.."I hope you and your
Dad rot in hell". He said. he likes selling
Gremlins...to white trash people?? SAid the $700 was
not the issue. So wHAT was the mothers problem???? If
Michigan was not sooo far.. I'd like to drive up there
and see that sob. I'm so tired from not sleeping at
the hospital/worrying about Mom...etc you would NOT
beleive it! HEY..anybody here buy the red 71 that the
asshole sold? Sorry to rant..but i'm very upset and
pissed off BAD. Thanks to all of you for the kind
words. Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: