[BaadAssGremlins] Stupid question

I have a stupid question. How do you guys keep the junk that you carry with you in the back looking decent when you go to shows or do I just carry too much junk. I guess I am a little too cautious but I like to be a little prepared if something happens. I have a small tool box, a quart of oil, a gallon of antifreeze, a fire extinguisher, plus some towels and quick shine. Then of course the spare tire. Then the chairs and a small cooler. I have been rearranging this stuff for the last 10 years and it always look like I got a bunch of junk back there. I have thought about getting me some vinyl that would match the interior and make me  a cover but then I think it didn't come that way and it might look worse. Any ideas or should I just leave most of the junk at home. I do envy the guys with trunks at times.
Terry

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut. __._,_.___