[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone ever notice the one small little problem wi

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anyone ever notice the one small little problem with an AMC car???

Bill, that happens with a number of models. Another horn beeping problem is
with 70-71 rim blow equipped cars. Back then it was novel to drive around
with your hands in the 10-2 position (which is not taught anymore by drivers
ed!) and should you turnj a corner, you accidentally beep the horn. nowadays
if some dumb contraption (and I have always consider the Rim blow in 70-71
AMC & Ford one of the stupidest ideas out there) but nowadays if someone
equipped a car like that, you would see a rise in people getting a cap in
their ass.

Speaking of grandmas, if mine, Maria DeAlcala, was still alive, she would be
turning 114 this year, so in same age group as your's Bill. They could tell
stories of when the auto first was built, and how many different automakers
in the US in the 20s and 30s. And who had quirks like the horn above; quirks
like Tucker roving headlight, or gas lamps in a White, or did Duryea build
the first automobile. Or if they were into cars as much as many of us are
here, chances are they were wooed by the new Ramblers, Nashs, Hudsons, Ajax,
and maybe as kids they rode their Jeffery bicycle too. Quite some stories to
tell....sort of like everyone on here has a story from a different area, of
the country.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825