[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ever notice the one small little problem with a

[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ever notice the one small little problem with an AMC car???

I would always know when my Grandma would come home for the weekend. I
did the same damn thing yesterday with my Hornet. When you get somthing
out of the back seat, the front head rest rests right against the horn!
LOL!! About scares the crap out of ya and then everyone looks at ya as
if "what the hell ya doin' that for"? Its funny how the little things
bring back memories. Miss my Grandma? Of course I do. She would be 105
if she was still around. Bill Id.