Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin (Johnny Lighting)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin (Johnny Lighting)

Well,  They FINALLY arrived here in CT! I went to wally world today (2 of them) and they had nada!  I then went to toys R us and I got 2 with the rubber goodyear white letter tires and one with the plastic tires and the crome mags. I bought all they had! I now have 2 of each. If I come across any more I will offer em here. I am now on the prowl for a pair of the white lightning's

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS