Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin (Johnny Lighting)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin (Johnny Lighting)

The Johnny Lighting colors would be cool, but here is
the reason that I have decided to go the way that I
am.
I bought a new 72 Gremlin X after I got out of high
school.  I actually traded a 66 GTO with a 389 4 speed
in on the car. The Gremlin had a 304 3 speed, AC, PS,
amd power disk brake and was painted Stardust Silver
with Black Stripes.  I added header, a Torker intake
with a Holley carb, a mild cam, and a Mallory dist.
After going through two 3 speed transmission, I
decided to upgrade to a 4-speed.  My uncle ran a auto
salavage yard back then and had a AMX with a 390
4-speed. In installed the 390 4-speed along with the
speed goodies.  This was by far the faster car I ever
owned.  I have since owned a 67 Chevelle SS396 and a
72 Biuck GS 455. and the Gremlin was in my opinion,
the fasted of them all.
So my plan is to relive my past, and build the Gremlin
that I had back then. They say that you can't go back,
but I'm going to try.
Ed