Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 Gremlin

The problem with the stock setup is that there is a powdered iron gear in an aluminum housing. The 2 have very different expansion coeffecients. when your engine warms up the aluminum housing expands more then the iron gear and you loose you tolorances so your oil pressure dropps off considerably.
 The fix to this problem is to have a gear that has the same expansion coeffecient as the housing and that is what we have done. The new oil pump kit has alloy gears that have the same expansion coeffecient as the cover.
 I have a race kit and a street kit available.
 For more information call
 Davis Martin 860-997-2732 cell EST
 Thanks,
 Davis