[BaadAssGremlins] Getting Out Of The House Tomorrow

[BaadAssGremlins] Getting Out Of The House Tomorrow

Been stuck in the house since last friday afternoon, my back went out
earlier last week. The drive way is clear of snow and I hope can get my
orange Hornet out of the garage tomorrow, my 77 Malibu is buried out in
the street, we had 17 inches of snow. I am almost out of projects to do
for the orange car in the house. The last door sill is done, both the
replacement orange rubber front and rear bumper fillers are done. The
hatch guide pin just needs to be plated. The yellow Hornet is finished
at the upholstery shop and needs to be picked up. Now for some decent
weather to have all these restored parts installed on the orange car.
Next some window tinting, grill paint restoration and 77 AMX fender
flair stripping and painting. Detailing, detailing, detailing, it never
ends. The orange Hornet should be a killer looking car by spring. I also
have to get working on the yellow one again too. I may be old and
disabled but I ain't dead yet!!!!!
"Doc"