[BaadAssGremlins] Anybody used Bulltear cam/dist gears?

[BaadAssGremlins] Anybody used Bulltear cam/dist gears?

Has anyone here used Bulltear.com  camshaft and distributor gear sets?
Any experiences/issues...etc?? Anyone have any other quality setups
they can reccomend? I have a "Nick Alfano" anti-walk kit i'm installing
(incase that affects the Bulltear setup). Who actually manufactures
the AMC cam/dist gears? I asked Mc at Bulltear..but he didn't say? I
have a pair of his tall cast aluminum finned valve covers that i got
at the AMC Nationals in Cordova last year..VERY COOL. Look to be the
ones  JT Payton manufactures. These are brand new..i traded a set of
used 291C heads for them! My 401 short block is at the shop getting
bored/balanced...etc.Getting excited!!!!!!  I am SUPPOSED to get it
back from the shop in two weeks..WHHHEEEE!   Hope to get it all
asembled and in my 72 Gremlin by April. Thanks,Joe