Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Member

In a message dated 5/28/05 6:35:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, acrittersr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This past winter I removed all the graphics, touched up the paint in
the spots it needed, then sanded the entire body with 1500 paper and
rebuffed it. I got a silver gremlin X stripe kit and returned it to
more of a subtle look.....remember I AM old.........lol
I'm 29 years old and love the way it looks now,the way it looked before was too 1969 Camaroish LOL
Bart