Re: Got Kicked in the Wallet Again!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/29/2003 1:59:42 PM Central Standard Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> > My clean 500$ car is turning into a money pit real fast like 1,500$ so far
> > plus the 500$ I paid for it. And that is with me doing all the repairs except
> > for the rear window leak. I'm really bummed out.
> > "Doc"
> >

> I sure beats getting under a car note for four years. Besides.....look what
> you will have when it's done :)
>
> Rick

You made another good point like Bart did. And it will be a real nice cruiser when it is done. I was hopeing to have all the mechanicals repaired by the spring so I would have a problem free cruiser to just get in and drive to where ever I wanted too. My Dr. say's she has seen an improvement in my health and attitude since I bought the car, so maybe it's the challenge I needed to help me. Although the love of AMC's and my favorite the Hornet Hatchback didn't hurt either.
"Doc"