Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Kicked in the Wallet Again!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Kicked in the Wallet Again!!!

In a message dated 12/29/2003 1:59:42 PM Central Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

My clean 500$ car is turning into a money pit real fast like 1,500$ so far plus the 500$ I paid for it. And that is with me doing all the repairs except for the rear window leak. I'm really bummed out.
"Doc"

I sure beats getting under a car note for four years. Besides.....look whatyou will have when it's done :)

Rick