Re: [AMC-list] the AMC-LIST.com domain....

Re: [AMC-list] the AMC-LIST.com domain....

One can go straight to the forum discussion by visiting: http://theamcforum.com/forum/forums.html

tom jennings <itisasif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>>the URL for the AMC Forum is
>>
>>http://theamcforum.com/
>>
>>note the "the". i dont know what amcforum.com is, it seems to be
>>"parked" by one of those domain name scavenger sites.

There are some other online forum resources still available:

The Heritage Forum (appears to be unmaintained, but it's still there): http://route66rambler.com/forum/index.php?page=forumview

There was also a forum at AMCCars.net but that has gone away although you can still pull some content up on the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20180326123607/https://amccars.net/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Sure would be nice to harvest any useful information from these old forums and consolidate it somehow.

The dealership discussions, for instance, all have slightly differing information.  One forum dealership list will have dealers the others don't list, and vice versa.

MARC MONTONI * PO Box 1392 * Clifton CO  81520-1392 * 804-592-6066 * <Rambler@xxxxxxxxx> *
AMERICAN MOTORS: They backed them better because they built them better!

Join an AMC Club: http://www.AMCRC.com or http://www.AMONational.com

Parts for sale: http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/

I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.

About me:  AMCRC Member # 62;  AMO Member # 656

http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com

http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org