Re: [AMC-list] the AMC-LIST.com domain....

Re: [AMC-list] the AMC-LIST.com domain....

Sad, but I guess it is time to let it go. I remember when this list was
very active and the best place for AMC information. However as others
have observed the times they are a changin' and today's internet users
have moved away from the old ARPA-style mailing lists. I personally will
not join or even view Facebook for any reason as I find the things that
company does repugnant in the extreme, but there are still web forums
such as amcforum.com and the clubs.

I'm a pack rat and find it tough to let things go but it probably makes
the most sense at this point to say R.I.P. AMC-List. (I also echo the
sentiment though that an online archive of the wealth of info on the
list would be a good thing.)