Re: [AMC-list] Hens teeth... Re: Chevy I6 ... Re: Does anyone sell a 258

Re: [AMC-list] Hens teeth... Re: Chevy I6 ... Re: Does anyone sell a 258 distributor rebuild kit? (A Griffith)

I recall a bushing but no bearing? Many of my old parts catalogs that I got from Blye Webster (going back to 1800s) were destroyed when my garage lost it’s roof several years ago and what books I didn’t find a home for were used as fire starter by the ungrateful whelp who tried to kill me and my wife with poison several years ago.

The NAPA catalogs used to list them too.