[AMC-list] Regarding BBD and HEI

If you are interested...I have BBD's that were used on the SCCA IT-A Race
Car before we switched to the Weber.  If you will pay packaging and
shipping...I'll send them along.   No Guarantees...some of these were
purchased from AutoZone/etc as rebuilds.

The HEI Distributor is untested...but looks mean and nasty!

*Edward J. Forrest. Jr.  (ed)*
*Office and Lab:*
*+770-971-8100 *(Office)
*+770-329-2422 *(cell)

On *Vimeo*

also on *YouTube*

*Now Available on Amazon: Companion Book to the You Tube*
*"The Inextricable Link Between Precision Inspection and Precision Cleaning
a Fiber Optic Connection".*
*In Search of Best Practices *

*"The Definitive Textbook on Precision Inspection and Precision Cleaning*