[AMC-list] Regarding BBD and HEI

If you are interested...I have BBD's that were used on the SCCA IT-A Race
Car before we switched to the Weber.  If you will pay packaging and
shipping...I'll send them along.   No Guarantees...some of these were
purchased from AutoZone/etc as rebuilds.

The HEI Distributor is untested...but looks mean and nasty!

ed

--
*Edward J. Forrest. Jr.  (ed)*
*Office and Lab:*

On *Vimeo*
https://vimeo.com/204423271

also on *YouTube*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGIfFQXZmz4

*Now Available on Amazon: Companion Book to the You Tube*
*"The Inextricable Link Between Precision Inspection and Precision Cleaning
a Fiber Optic Connection".*
*In Search of Best Practices *

*"The Definitive Textbook on Precision Inspection and Precision Cleaning*