[AMC-list] Rejoining the list... and a question

[AMC-list] Rejoining the list... and a question

Hi, folks.  Been away for a number of years, but getting back in the
swing.  I've just dragged the (Canadian production) '64 Classic I bought
about 20 years ago (for parts - then changed my mind) down out of the
field and am trying to make a little progress.

I just lifted the motor (a 6) and want to pop the timing cover - first step
in figuring out why it won't turn.  Can anyone tell me offhand what bolts
are needed to pull the crank pulley?  It looks like a 3/8-18 , but that
appears to be an odd size.

Thanks much.

Jonathan