[AMC-list] Fw: Fwd: Introducing the Limited-Edition Rambler 600

[AMC-list] Fw: Fwd: Introducing the Limited-Edition Rambler 600

| Own The Limited-Edition Rambler 600 | View as webpage |

|  COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ORDERS OVER $100  |

  |  |

|   |
|  |
|   |
| NEW ARRIVALS  •  WATCHES  •  LEATHER  •  BICYCLES  •  JOURNALS  •  PET  •  SUPPLY |
|   |
|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |

|   | This limited-edition timepiece is our first ever equipped with both a chronograph stopwatch function and a bezel built with a tachymetric scale, a tool which allows the wearer to accurately measure speed in terms of time. Every aspect of this practical timepiece has been engineered to ensure exact timekeeping in moments when every second counts.
 |   |

|  |
|  |
|  |
|   |

|  |
| SHINOLA.COM |
|   |

| DETROIT  •  NEW YORK  •  WASHINGTON, DC  •  LOS ANGELES  •  LONDON |
|   |
| VIEW ALL STORES |

|   |
|  |
|   |
| This email was sent to greg.bugosh@xxxxxxxxx by Shinola
 485 W. Milwaukee Ave. | Detroit | MI | 48202
 Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe |