Re: [AMC-list] AMC Hurst Competition Plus Shifter Bulletins

Re: [AMC-list] AMC Hurst Competition Plus Shifter Bulletins

Ed. I got in late on this thread, but it reminded me of a time I pulled the tranny from a 64 Falcon Sprint. Basically the same problem.
I had everything disconnected but the tranny wouldn't lower. So I crawled out from under the car, went to open the hood and see what the problem was, and the hood flew up catching my elbow (luckily missing my chin) and the tranny did indeed lower.
It always pays to read the manual.