[AMC-list] 35th. AMC NATIONALS SPONSORS

We  would like to thank the following who have become sponsors of the 35th.
AMC  NATIONALS and they are: Shannon & Bobbi Halverson - $100... Stephan
Halverson - $30... A.J. Jacobs of South Texas AMC - (3) Central Pneumatic Air
 Angle Die Grinders & 20 Flashlight Pens...Glen Holmberg - (10) 100 Years
Rambler Anniversary Gl...asses...Kenneth Binegar - $100. Jessica Jocewicz -
12V  Wet/Dry Vacuum...Jock & P.J. - 42 Items for Door Prizes/Pre-Entry
Prizes...Randy & Debra Klinshi - $100...Mark Gilmore of MSG Motorsports - 5
quarts of oil & an oil filter...Ricky & Melinda Ludwig - Ketchup,  Mustard &
Relish for the Picnic...Larry & Patty Lahr - $100 & Randy  Guynn of
Performance American Style will be sending some items for door prizes,  etc. A big
thanks again to all and if any of you would like to become a sponsor  of the
35th. AMC NATIONALS, please let me  know.