[AMC-list] 63 440H tire size?

hey folks, hoping someone will be able to tell me a modern metric tire size that would be as close as possible to the stock tire size for a '63 440H with auto trans. I have the factory tsm for a '62 classic/ambo that tells me their tire sizes for what gears. hoping someone will have one for the American they could look up for me? heck, just what ever the book says, I can figure out the modern size from what ever the tsm says. thanks in advance!

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules