[AMC-list] 5 speed option

the sr4 was the crappy 4 speed. reverse is to the left. the t4 came later. (I have one in honeybadger, the sx4.) reverse is to the right and down in the t4. the t5 is a t4 with an od gear added in the rear of the trans. the sr4, t4, t5 use the same bellhousing. t5 from jeep (for 4x4 like my sx4) or from an 83-93 fox body mustang is a bolt in for 2wd (like im trying to do with my '62 rambler classic.)

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules