 From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 5:49 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] 61-63, 64-65 American parts

I've got a couple 65 Americans (one 440 wagon, one 220 two door sedan)
that I'm going to part out. The two door could be saved, needs floor and
a right front fender. The wagon has some front sill, cowl, and rocker
rust. Would be a bit of work to save it.

Also have a 62 American four door and a 62 two door.

If someone wants a whole car give me a call -- can have them for about
scrap price. Near the end of the summer if they are still there that's
where they will go.

I will part out, but at reasonable prices plus shipping. All glass is
good (think I have one good 61-63 windshield), front fenders, other body
and mechanical parts. The 65 two door has a flat-head six with full flow
oil pump. It was running when parked, isn't stuck is all I can say now.
No other full engine -- have a 196 OHV block (not full flow pump), but
no head.

If anyone needs anything let me know!

--
Frank Swygert