[AMC-list] 61-63, 64-65 American parts

I've got a couple 65 Americans (one 440 wagon, one 220 two door sedan) that I'm going to part out. The two door could be saved, needs floor and a right front fender. The wagon has some front sill, cowl, and rocker rust. Would be a bit of work to save it.

Also have a 62 American four door and a 62 two door.

If someone wants a whole car give me a call -- can have them for about scrap price. Near the end of the summer if they are still there that's where they will go.

I will part out, but at reasonable prices plus shipping. All glass is good (think I have one good 61-63 windshield), front fenders, other body and mechanical parts. The 65 two door has a flat-head six with full flow oil pump. It was running when parked, isn't stuck is all I can say now. No other full engine -- have a 196 OHV block (not full flow pump), but no head.

If anyone needs anything let me know!

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine