Re: [AMC-list] Whippersnappers

Want to see them even more confused? Ask them to read a hands style clock! Most of them can't do it. Then ask them to show up somewhere at a 1/4 till 6:00PM. Most will just stare at you totally lost. They need you to say five forty five. Now if I could just get comcast to stop f*ing up the formats of my posts... Mark “Li la li Li la la la, li la li”(Paul Simon-The Boxer) ----- Original Message -----