From: Jack Dale
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 11:00 PM
To: Dan Ritzinger ; AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Chilton manual - AMX & Javelin

Dear Dan:  What Jewett/Dodge/AMC parts do you need?   One could build(assemble) any car from 3-D'd parts if one had a large enough 3-D machine.  Most have a capacity of only about the size of a toaster, but larger ones are coming, and someday, you will see a "collector-sgnificant" car totally made from drawings/photos of the auto being 3-D'd.   I can see it now.   A LeMans-replica Aston-Martin, a Rep of a Tucker, an "11th" Bugatti-Royale chassis (--10 were made), a flyable Junkers Ju-87D Stuka[maybe...ONE flyable example..] like Rudel's "tank-buster", totally NEW and totally ZERO air miles, replete with any OTHER "Rustaz"(field) modifications one might have had dependent on where it served.  You'd probably have to put all necessary fluids in it, to take off.   Some assemblies would have to be wired-up, electrically, and control cables, also