[AMC-list] Rambler Lenses For Sale

Dan's message a few minutes ago reminded me.  I should advertise some old parts on here.  I have NOS lenses and some tail light housings for sale.  Various years, but mostly early sixties.   I do have one 61-63 American lens and several 63 and 64 Classic and Ambassador lenses, both sedans and station wagons.   I have others too.  I also have numerous used early sixties American and Classic parts.  Please inquire if you need anything:  piper-pa20 at prodigy.net.   Prices are be reasonable.   Also have some Hornet parts.  Hoods, deck lids, doors, one driver quarter panel from a 77 Hornet AMX.  Lots of glass.   Joe