Re: [AMC-list] Turn signal issues

I suggest that you get a test light or a multimeter and check for power through the circuit from the headlight switch.  Check the connections for corrosion (and clean each connection as you check it).  I think the turn signal current flows through the dimmer switch of all places, so check the function of the dimmer switch and check the connections to the dimmer switch because it is an area subject to corrosion.

Joe