Re: [AMC-list] BBD rebuild and question

So if I am running it on a car without EGR, computers, or any other big city add-ons (in other words, an old school six with just a PVC valve) it would run too lean?
Can I hot wire it in any way, to stay at that midpoint.
I just took out my wagon with the recently rebuilt BBD and it runs so nice now, I will be pulling off the carb from my new 78 Concord to freshen up its carb. But I have a milk crate full of those stepper carbs and I want to do something with one......Bill