[AMC-list] New USPS 2013 shipping rates

New US postal system shipping rates effecting Jan 2013. Some of you might know of this, others might not. If you ship stuff AMC or otherwise, it might catch you off guard like it did me recently! Here are the new 2013 shipping changes, note Priority Mail & Standard Post now automatically has USPS Tracking with price. Not sure this will help or hurt US postal system which is losing a staggering $25 million dollars a day and lost $16 BILLION dollars in 2012 alone. Anyways, if you ship AMC stuff you might want to print these:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/new-2013-usps-shipping-rates-page1.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/new-2013-usps-shipping-rates-page2.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/new-2013-usps-shipping-rates-page2.jpg
Eddie Stakes