[AMC-list] First year for AMC bridged rockers?

[AMC-list] First year for AMC bridged rockers?

A customer asked me what year did AMC start using bridged rockers. I could not give him a window. Always though 74 but know that these first appeared in 1973, just not sure how early. A 401V8 I have out of a 73 AMX has a valve cover tag of 612Z05 which is December 5th, 1973 401. The heads are casting 3220602 E and have bridged rockers, the flexplate is dated 7 73 (July 1973) and engine never been apart. Waterpump 3215719 1 never replaced so as I look at this, I am trying to establish a timeline, or window as to when AMC first started using bridged rockers on AMC heads. This is earlier than I thought. Ideas?
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx