[AMC-list] Danny Kaye AMC Rambler album

We were talking about the Green Hornet & Kato with their, uh, Green Hornet hatchback recently with the radio album American Motors sponsored, and I mentioned Danny Kaye did a album back in early 1960s which was sponsored by your friendly Rambler Dealers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danny-Kaye-Extremely-Rare-1964-Nash-Rambler-Promo-Album-Exc-Cond-/160957710287?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2579d3bfcf

my mom used to love this guy, along with Red Skelton, Buck Owens, Glen Campbell, Carol Burnett, to name a few. A Rambler album worth picking up for your collection, most of them are in mint shape, and can be found under $10 still 50+ years later.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx