[AMC-list] Barn Find Video Lee Hartung Collection going to auction

[AMC-list] Barn Find Video Lee Hartung Collection going to auction

Rather amazing video, Lee Hartung collection in Chicago, there are SEVERAL videos, worth watching this time capsules. Neat to see them starting up some of these after 50+ years, love the Henderson and Indian motorcycles, my favorite is the 110 year old Wagner motorcycle,
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Some wonderful cars and motorcycles on here. All barn finds and most are started up after seeing daylight for the first time in about 50 years.

http://www.coolestone.com/media/3728/America039;s-Ultimate-Barn-Find/