[AMC-list] Fwd: I6 AMC Engine stuff - any takers?

[AMC-list] Fwd: I6 AMC Engine stuff - any takers?

John Elle has some six cylinder engines and parts he'd like to get rid of. The message rambles a bit, but read and see if there's anything interesting, especially if you're in the vicinity of Peoria, Arizona.