Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L swap

Has anybody talked to advance adapters about their kit? They said they had no stock when I got mine. Had a blurb to call to find out when they would have them in stock and the guy said they were on the shelf. That was years ago now though. I liked the fact that the Advance kit used the manual trans CPS and has good adjustability. Bummer if they stopped making them, though I could easily replicate on from the one I have with nothing more than a drill press and a bit of bracket making. ----- Original Message -----