[AMC-list] Nash Rambler billboards for sale

[AMC-list] Nash Rambler billboards for sale

Easy to get lost in time on this site, check out wonderful HUGE Nash &
Rambler billboards

http://www.billboardsofthepast.com/nash.html

there are other billboards including politics, beer, enjoyed looking at
Heidelburg, Schlitz & Hamms beer ones, food, Levis, smokes, (remember
billboards with smokes on them??) Coca Cola and other neat things, check out
the sizes of these, many of them are 8 feet x 20 feet.

Some of the Nash billboards...They were painted by the prominent commercial
artist Howard Scott. Scott selected people he thought were appropriate to
convey the message of the ad to pose  for photos from which he painted his
artwork. The artwork of the man with the camera won an award in 1948 for
best outdoor advertisement. These billboards also used in smaller sizes by
Nash as poster for their dealerships such as this photo off my site of P. K.
Williams Nash dealership in Austin, Texas from 1948:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/49-airflyte-mystery.jpg

both...painted by Howard Scott, small world!
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx