Re: [AMC-list] GM 6 speed to AMC Gen 2

I found part of the answer. Best Camaro/Firebird are the 95/5 versions - 450 ft. lb.

On the fitment - I'm confused.  I see where there is an adapter plate that some use - but I'd thought GM input length is ~6-7/8" and OEM manuals on AMCs were that if T10 or more if going to the Ford T-type trans.  More digging...

Jim Boone

Mims, FL