Re: [AMC-list] neato SST for sale (Mark Donohue Javelin for sale)

Re: [AMC-list] neato SST for sale (Mark Donohue Javelin for sale)

When I was in college I walked to a bakery in town pretty frequently. I noticed a pristine Corvair convertible in a garage and always wondered why it just sat there. It looked showroom fresh. I finally saw a man working in the yard and asked. His son bought the car just before going to Vietnam. The son died and his father couldn't let the car go. It was a sad story, but I can imagine situations where a guy would hold on to a car forever.