Re: [AMC-list] Insurance and old cars!

I had State Farm for the first year I owned my AMC. I switched to one of the collector insurers when the next premium came do. It had more restrictions, but that didn't bother me. I liked the contract much better, the agreed value and the premium costs even dropped by more than half. I still have basic SF coverage on my other daily drivers, but just doesn't make sense for a classic car.