---------------------------------------
            From: Bradley Jones<wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry, My Hornet was totalled in the house fire and State Farm gave me only $650 for it because I decided to keep it. They would have given me $1700 if I had let it go.
                I had regular full coverage on it. Their collector/ antique car insurance is a pain. Way too many restrictions.

                From: Terry Atkins<twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>

                      Since I have State Farm insurance I am hoping you might answer a few questions for me and your experience with them. Did you have the antique insurance on the car and if you did what was the agreed value.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine