From: Eddie Stakes [mailto:eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:42 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] vacuum actuator for amc snorkle

On the vacuum actuator, I needed to replace a frozen up one on my 88 Eagle a

few years ago and it was found over counter at O'Reillys. I had to drill out

the factory rivets on snorkle, and replace with screws but otherwise
everything worked as should. And passed emissions also. I sprayed the little

vent door down with some WD-40 also,. I don't remember what the parts house
called it but it was not actuator, I took whole assembly up to them to check

out was not problem matching it. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

From: gqrxzy8974@xxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More progress, but still failure, but with some pictures.

http://amcgqr.comyr.com/trapdoor.html

Any idea what the diaphragm is made of (neoprene? silicon rubber?)
Any idea on what would really stick to the diaphragm?Any suggestions or
souce of a *new* replacement diaphragm or vacuum actuator?