[AMC-list] Javelin parts

I need a little help......I need the drip edge molding for the passenger side on my '70 Javelin.  I can't find half of the molding and I have everything else that I put away with it.  Also, the bolts that hold the rear side windows in place.  This was a frustrating Tuesday, I had the bag with the hardware and put them in the back seat of my car with all the other parts.  When I got to the shop I pulled out all the other parts and I'll be danged if I couldn't find the bag with the window hardware in it.  I know I put it in there, and I checked all around the work parking lot, tore the interior apart in my car and in the shop......frustrating. If anyone has any they would be willing to sell please let me know. Thank youDan WhiteheadSouthern Wisconsin