Vintage 14" x 7" Appliance Wheels, Tubo VEC AMC AMX Mag - $150 (Edgewood, NM)
Date: 2012-09-16, 9:50PM MDT
k8hpd-3276762252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have four used vintage Appliance Wheel, (Tubo VEC?) Turbine aluminium wheels. They are 14" dia, 7" wide, 4" back space and 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern, ford car, some mopar and jeep. One has a bit of curb rash, but can be smoothed out, all in all, nice condition. They come with the three center caps and the various lug nuts pictured. Nice style wheels. I am told these are factory original wheels off the AMC AMX cars, but do not know if that is accurate or not. These wheels are very light, and are in good condition, need a good cleaning. These are original older wheels, late 60's early 70's. They are pick up in Edgewood, please call 2 eight 6 - 88 three 5, if interested. Thanks for looking!

    Location: Edgewood, NM