Re: [AMC-list] amc eagle and concord parts - $1 (milwaukee)

----- Original Message ----
From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: p5mbd-3257354174@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, September 8, 2012 5:49:31 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] amc eagle and concord parts - $1 (milwaukee)

AMC-List,

(Obviously) not mine, but thought some of you may be interested.  Please contact
the seller directly.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/3257354174.html

amc eagle and concord parts - $1 (milwaukee)
Date: 2012-09-07, 6:33PM CDT
p5mbd-3257354174@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have have thousands of amc eagle and concord parts removed and in storage ready
for you! some of the parts i have are radiator , engine , transmission , doors ,
window , hood . handle , dash , front axle , rear axle , large and small
components ask i probly will have it i can ship we are looking to clearance out
all AMC parts

    Location: milwaukee
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

PostingID: 3257354174