Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +anotherSC/360 fo

Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +anotherSC/360 for sale

Someone needs to ask him if the other 4 wheels that come with are the style in the trunk or the 77 amx style. It is going to be interesting to see how the auction plays out because irregardless of what it brings, people will still want it to match the description. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Swygert" <farna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +anotherSC/360 for sale

Well, even though the car isn't a factory 4spd/4V car, it's still an original SC/360. Unless it goes for a lot more than the current bid it's not a bad deal. I'd be ticked if I paid $8K or more for it then found that out, but if it sells for a reasonable price (I'd think in the $5-6K range, no more) it won't be a bad deal for someone. I just looked and it was currently bid to a bit over $4K.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine