Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +another SC/360 f

Re: [AMC-list] barn find AMC SC/360 on ebay no reserve +another SC/360 for sale

Well, even though the car isn't a factory 4spd/4V car, it's still an original SC/360. Unless it goes for a lot more than the current bid it's not a bad deal. I'd be ticked if I paid $8K or more for it then found that out, but if it sells for a reasonable price (I'd think in the $5-6K range, no more) it won't be a bad deal for someone. I just looked and it was currently bid to a bit over $4K.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine