[AMC-list] 290 V8 for sale on ebay UK seller

[AMC-list] 290 V8 for sale on ebay UK seller

"I have watched this guy list quite a few AMC parts on eBay - as far as I can establish, in the several years he's been at it, he hasn't sold a thing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMC-Jeep-290-cu-inch-V8-brand-new-unused-short-motor-1970s-new-old-stock-/370633283827?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564b7718f3#ht_500wt_1287

3000 USD for a short motor. Was the 290 even fitted to jeeps ever?"

On above, note the guy is in UK, and super limited AMC market there, but he probably has better chance to unload that in Europe than in UK.

Note the comments in his mess of 74 Ambassador parts:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-AMC-Ambassador-plus-other-new-old-stock-parts-/370633283386?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564b77173a

if you look thru his items, lots of 'heavy' parts like engines

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/2004grahamp/m.html?hash=item564b7718f3&item=370633283827&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

but you have to get to Somerset, England to pick up. Might be why the same items for sale over and over!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com